Welcome to Allscripts. Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Allscripts is hiring a talented Expert Software Engineer who is passionate about building a robust petabyte scale data platform for creating life-saving technologies for doctors, patients, and life sciences companies. As a key contributor on a high energy, talented data services team, you will leverage your expertise and experience with integration services, databases, and APIs to evolve a capability around business and health intelligence built on data from 200,000+ users serving 60+ million patients.
• Design, develop and maintain an enterprise Data Integration and Data Quality Hub and tools that deliver data services to the Allscripts team and external partners
• Collaborate with the Data Architecture Team and other data source application owners to ensure data integrity and data quality
• Build performant data integrations with a key focus on data quality
• Ensure smooth functioning of QA, Pre-production and Production environments
Academic and professional qualifications:
• Healthcare industry experience
• Experience executing as part of a Scrum team
• Experience with 25+ terabyte data stores
• Experience with scripting languages such as Shell script, PowerShell etc.
• Experience with machine learning algorithms
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans