Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Academic and professional qualifications:
• 4+ years using Active Directory Organizational Units (OUs), Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Groups, Sites and Services, Network and Authentication protocols, firewalls, Domains, Forest and Domain modes, Schema Administration, LDAP Queries, Disaster Recovery design and implementation, and cross-forest administration.
• 4+ years of hands on experience working on Active Directory design.
• 4+ years of Windows Server Operating System experience.
• 4+ years of LDAP design, and migration or consolidation experience.
• 4+ years of scripting skills in PowerShell or VBScript.
• Review current state of Active Directory and recommend a Security Model with tighter controls that allows access only on ‘need to know basis’.
• Re-engineer the Active Directory to align access based on the Role Based Model.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work based on the Business need.
• Professional certification such as: ITIL, MCSA, MCSE, or other relevant industry certifications are strongly preferred.
• 4+ years engineering experience working in an enterprise infrastructure.
• Excellent people and project management skills. • Ability to multitask and prioritize work based on the Business need.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans